Our design is raised from the coloured background in a hand-crafted frame, creating a stunning visual effect unlike any printed artwork. The modern pearlescent acrylic design is assembled in a handmade box frame, making it an ideal gift for weddings, anniversaries, christenings, birthdays, Christmases, or any other family milestones.
This artwork can be personalised with up to 12 names in addition to a pet and their name. An extra touch is added with your own personalised text engraved onto the frame. This is ideally suited for your family name and a small quote however, both are optional and can be left blank if preferred.
TO PERSONALISE YOUR TREE:
- Please refer to the numbered locations graphic in our images for placement. Due to spacing, some longer names may be reduced in text size.
- If you do not want to include a name, please just leave that location blank and we will place an extra leaf in its place.
- If you choose to receive a proof then a computer illustration of the final design and layout will be emailed to you. Your order will not be processed until you provide approval.
Sending a Gift?
Did you know your item can be sent directly to your recipient? Simply let us know you would like to send your item as a gift and include an optional personal message which will be printed onto the gift receipt and enclosed with your order. No pricing information will be visible.
Each original roduct is designed, crafted and hand-finished in our Edinburgh studio. Urban Twist designs and manufactures a number of family trees, so if this design doesn't suit the size of your family, please feel free to check out our other options.
- Up to 12 names (in addition to pet)
- 2 Colours available: Petrol Blue and Ruby Red
- Artwork & glass size: 8 x 8 inch
- Frame size: 26.5cm x 26.5cm
- Material: 3mm pearlescent pearl acrylic, 300gsm card
- Handmade solid wooden box frame in Brushed Pewter
All of our products sold at Urban Twist are made to order and we provide free delivery within the UK. This item will be shipped within 1-2 working days upon proof approval.